Our Favourite Sauerkraut Recipe (shown on California's Gold)
32oz jar KRUEGERMANN Natural Sauerkraut
¼ lb or 3-4 slices Bacon
½ small onion cubed
8oz can crushed Pineapple
Fast & easy to prepare. Use a medium size pot.
1. Cut bacon into small cubes by slicing lengthwise & cutting crosswise.
2. Fry bacon until well done, add onions, lower heat & cook until soft.
3. Drain some juice from the sauerkraut jar.
4. Add sauerkraut to bacon and onions.
5. Add crushed pineapple.
6. Cook 10 -15 minutes on low heat.